Our Roadside Emergency & Survival Kits are perfect for every vehicle. They include the essential preparedness items for most kinds of roadside emergencies including vehicle breakdowns, blizzards, evacuations, and tornadoes. Every disaster kit we sell contains a minimum of 3 days' worth of food and water (the same supplies used by disaster relief agencies). All food and water have a 5-year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
- 4 2400-Calorie Emergency Food Bars 3 Days @800 cal./Day, 5-Year Shelf Life*
- 24 Emergency Drinking Water Pouches 3 Days @ 8.45 oz./Day, 5-Year Shelf Life*
- 1 Deluxe Auto Emergency Tool seatbelt cutter & window punch
1 Dynamo Flashlight 3 LED's. Squeeze powered and never needs batteries!
- 4 Emergency Mylar Blankets Designed to reflect 90% of your body heat
- 4 Green Light Sticks 12 hours of light in an instant*
- 4 Emergency Ponchos w/ Hoods Protect yourself from the rain
- 1 34-Piece Premium First Aid Kit Comprehensive kit packaged in a hard plastic case*
- 1 Multi Function Tool 14 function stainless steel tool includes screwdrivers, knives and pliers
- 1 Survival Candle 24 hours of light and heat*
- 40 Waterproof Matches Light after getting wet
- 1 Duct Tape Great for various applications
- 1 Work Gloves Heavy duty with leather palms
- 1 5-in-1 Survival Whistle Contains a compass and lanyard
- 4 Ultra Body Warmers 24 hours of heat in an instant*
- 1 Flat Tire Mix Temporary repair a flat tire
- 1 Jumper Cables 12' 10-gauge cables
- 1 Reflecting Triangle with Stand Stay safe when parked on the side of the road
- 1 Packaged in a Heavy Duty 4-Pocket Hiker's Backpack.
Click for a Downloadable and Printable PDF Spec Sheet
*Items expire 5 years from the date of manufacture.