The Ultimate Single Person Preparedness Kit!
Our 2-Person 3-Day "Earthquake Zone" Fleet Vehicle Emergency Kit includes the essentials2 adults need for 3 days of survival in an emergency:14400 calories of food,6 liters of water, warmth, light, first aid, and hygiene. Anything perishable has a 5-year shelf life from the date of manufacture. What's more, we'll keep track of the remaining life of your supplies and alert you when it's time to replenish perishable items. Our kits can be customized for any group size and with a variety of supply options.
- 43600-Calorie Emergency Food Bars 3 Days @ 2400 cal./Day, 5-Year Shelf Life *
48Emergency Drinking Water Pouches 3 Days@33.8 oz./Day, 5-Year Shelf Life *
- 1 Dynamo Radio & Flashlight Crank Powered 3-LED, AM/FM Radio & Cell Phone Charger
- 2Emergency Mylar Blanket Designed to reflect 90% of your body heat
- 2Emergency Poncho with Hood Protect yourself from the rain
- 6 Green Lightsticks 12 hours of light in an instant *
- 6Protective Nuisance Dust Masks Prevents dust and germ inhalation
- 1First Aid Kit Comprehensive 36-piece first aid kit packaged in a hard plastic case *
- 2Safety Whistle Blow loud for immediate rescue attention
- 2 Hygiene Kit 20 pieces includes everything you need to maintain sanitary conditions *
- 1Rinse Free Shampoo 2.0oz.
- 1 Hand & Body Lotion 4.0oz.
- 1 Clear Deodorant Stick .5oz.
- 1Clear Shave Gel .85oz.
- 1 Disposable Dual Blade Razor
- 1 Antibacterial Soap #1
- 1 Toothbrush
- 1 Gel Toothpaste .60oz.
- 1 Pocket Tissue Pack
- 17" Black Hair Comb
- 1Washcloth 9" x 13"
- 9Sanitary Cleansing Towelettes 5" x 7"
- 1Packaged in a Clear 6" x 9" 4mil Bag
- 1 Content Card
- 1 Vehicle Mounting Kit
- 1 Packaged in a Water Resistant "Pelican Style" Black Case